My Client Benefits Are:
Service based business owners
Health care professionals
*Joining hundreds of past clients who leaped into the spotlight
* Prepare your pitch sheet to send out on your behalf
* 50 people places producers etc see your pitch weekly that are within your target markets which is 200 monthly
* Monthly spreadsheet report telling you where you were pitched the month prior please remember this will not include any contact information of producers, hosts,editors etc
* Track emails sent on your behalf and follow ups with warm leads
* Social media - what to say, when to say it. how to get new followers
* Help with website - tell you what producers etc are looking for specifically on your site to help you get booked interviews ( NOTE: build website or redo websites are extra price)
* Help with interview - we will form a 10 question sheet to send to producers, hosts etc to help with interview. this gives you confidence and direction of interview
* How to do a newsletter and set it up on your website
* How to start an online coaching service
* How to start an online radio program
* How to use past media interviews to leverage to next markets
* How to turn interviews into money
* How to not only attract people to your website but have them make purchases from you
* Help with book signings
* Help to set up events online or off line for retreats or VIP days
* Brand you if you are not already branded * Use a proven success system
Looking to try PR on your own? Would like to know how? Get your one on one PR Bootcamp and learn all of the following
Ready to sign up? Click on The pictureabove!
* How to write a pitch sheet
* How to write a press release
* When to send pitch sheet vs press release
* Who to contact for interviews
* How to find contacts
* Free media databases to use
* Paid media databases to use
* Connect with media on social media
* Follow up on leads
* How to track leads
* How to gather links of media to use in pitch sheets
* Make media page for your website
* What producers and editors are looking for in specific from your website
* Welcome video
* Marketing how to
* Number of send outs per week
* Your time and energy
* When to hire a publicist
* Less misquoting.
* Camera friendly - what to expect
* When is best time to get media attention
* When to hire a Publicist
Who Needs Media Training? Everyone!
Get One on One training from Deb Bailey herself. Ready to get started? Simply click on the picture above.
Media training is something that everyone needs and can learn no matter the level of past interviews. Even beginners.
Journalists, show hosts and producers in all markets are currently looking for interesting stories and experts in all fields.
When you make yourself available for commentary in the media, you are positioning yourself and your business in a powerful way so people take notice of what you have to say.
Class Benefits Include: * How to build your confidence to make you the expert you are!
* Learn how to speak so people take notice
* Define your message
* Develop prepared questions for your interviews
* You are in control of your interviews
A successful campaign requires strategy, direction, and focus. We identify and analyze short and long term goals, as well as examine where the organization stands right now.
This allows us to take a holistic approach to a client's needs, and it enables us to determine the most effective path forward, which includes:
Pitch Sheet Perfection
Book Signing Events
PUBLIC RELATIONS, DIGITAL AND SOCIAL MEDIA PR
We Know What People Are Searching For Our teams are avid explorers and users of both popular and emerging social media platforms. Power YOU Media understands how to create and execute digital programs that build brand following, increase sales, search rankings and more. Our clients laud our ability to turn online traffic into market share We are story tellers - and use all forms of media to communicate our clients’ messages.
An assertive and resourceful freelance publicist. A professional with years of experience in media. My experience encompasses PR, Promotion, Advertising, Branding , Social Media etc. Email marketing to planners, advisors, associations and more. PAST: Long-time advocate for women, Deb Bailey is the founder of Power You Media Helping women worldwide with media exposure needs. In the past she started Power Women Magazine, Radio and TV Shows where she served as the editor, producer & publisher. 2012 She began Women of Power Next Door TV Show and in 2013 came Power You Media. In late-2008, Bailey saw the need for a medium for women worldwide to connect & learn from one another. Bailey then left her job as a recruiter & began promoting her magazine & radio show full time in January 2009. It is Bailey’s dream to pave the way for women to excel in whatever their dreams may be. Bailey – a long-time advocate for giving a voice to women who don’t have one – has been a community leader for more than two decades. Prior to her job as a recruiter, Bailey was a minister at a women’s prison helping women in prison facing no parole or the death penalty. She has also raised thousands of dollars to send cards and bibles to women serving in the military overseas. Understanding first hand the impact of rape and domestic violence as well as a cancer survivor, Bailey’s life work has been to put women first. Her career in journalism started back in high school when she wrote for her school newspaper. Since then, she has gone on to interview Tova Borgnine, Kim Wayans, Kathy Kinney, Jane Velez-MItchell, Katherine Schwartzenegger and more. Topics range from Rape, Domestic Violence, Marriage, Work, Children, Divorce, Cooking, etc. With thousands or radio and TV shows done. Bailey is a mother of 2 and grandmother of three. She resides in Hot Spring, AR
Love Mother Love and Kennedy